In addition to handling same-sex divorce cases, our attorneys are also experienced at representing LGBT individuals in various other family law cases, including (but not limited to) those involving:
- Child custody disputes, such as those arising over custody modifications and child relocations
- Child support disputes, including those related to enforcing or modifying child support orders
- Adoptions, including step-parent and grandparent adoptions, as well as domestic and international adoptions
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements, including developing, modifying, enforcing, and disputing these agreements.
The bottom line is that, when LGBT people and couples face family legal issues, they can count on an LGBT family lawyer at Sutherland Law Firm, LLC to help them:
- Understand their rights and legal options
- Protect and advance their interests at each phase of their case
- Successfully navigate the road ahead
- Obtain the best possible outcome.