Given how complicated it can be to divide the community property – and how much may be on the line, it’s crucial to retain an Albuquerque divorce attorney at Sutherland Law Firm, LLC who can:
- Prepare and/or review agreements regarding the division of the community property
- Help you understand the implications of fighting for various assets
- Help you establish or refute the validity of a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement
- Represent you in mediation and/or any court proceedings related to dividing your community property.
An Albuquerque divorce lawyer at Sutherland Law Firm, LLC is ready to discuss your situation and advise you on your best options for protecting your interests as you proceed. Call 505-539-3232or email our firm.
Compassionate and experienced, our attorneys have been providing exceptional divorce representation to clients for four decades. This means we have the knowledge and skills you can trust for:
- Responsive service, clear answers, and helpful advice
- Effective representation at every phase of your divorce, including the division of property
- The best possible outcomes.
From offices based in Albuquerque, we represent clients throughout New Mexico. Our attorneys are also licensed to practice in Texas and Michigan.
1: The Third District Court handles divorce and other family law cases for those in Albuquerque and throughout Doña Ana County.